What We Believe
Statement of Faith
1. WE BELIEVE…The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. WE BELIEVE…There is only One True God-revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the
3. WE BELIEVE…In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s Son Jesus was both human and divine.
4. WE BELIEVE…though originally good, Man willingly Fell to Sin-ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. WE BELIEVE…Every Person Can have Restored Fellowship With God Through ‘Salvation’ (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin).
6. WE BELIEVE...and practice two ordinances (1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sins receiving Christ’s gift of
salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death
for our salvation.
7. WE BELIEVE…the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing
and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
8. WE BELIEVE…The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day
of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. WE BELIEVE…Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive
lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christ like.
10. WE BELIEVE…the Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘The Church’ is the Body of Christ
and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious
denomination) through the sacrificial death of His Son Jesus Christ.
11. WE BELIEVE…A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each
of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and
to build up or edify the Body of Believers-The Church.
12. WE BELIEVE…Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement (His
sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
13. WE BELIEVE…in The Blessed Hope – When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second coming).